Password:

Forgot your password?
Dkp adding problems

Dkp adding problems
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I am having some problems with the dkp not adding up right. Can you look at this example and tell me if I did something wrong here?http://tnb.dkpsystem.com/memberprofile.php?memberid=81#dkp
It shows Amale as having earned 23 points in the molten core dkp system and she has spent 13 but it shows her as having only 2 points left instead of 10. There are a few more people that it is doing this too. Please help Chops your my only hope..(sorry feeling a bit silly this morning)
----
The New Beginning-Thorium Brotherhood

--
And a big Star Wars fan.

----
Eleipher, The Warlock Extraordinaire
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

--
Eleipher, The Warlock Extraordinaire
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
Howdy!

I just got done looking at your site (sorry I didn't get to it a few hours ago, I was at a meeting until 5 minutes ago). Looking at that person's DKP, I see 15 points earned for MC. However, for attendance there, that character has also gotten 0 points where they would typically get like 1 or 2 points. The problem has to do with the rank "BrimstoneKnights" (which I assume is another guild). Right now, for the rank BrimstoneKnights, it looks as though none of the destinations have a point ratio defined for that rank, and as a result, it's sticking 0 in for the earned points.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Howdy!

I just got done looking at your site (sorry I didn't get to it a few hours ago, I was at a meeting until 5 minutes ago). Looking at that person's DKP, I see 15 points earned for MC. However, for attendance there, that character has also gotten 0 points where they would typically get like 1 or 2 points. The problem has to do with the rank "BrimstoneKnights" (which I assume is another guild). Right now, for the rank BrimstoneKnights, it looks as though none of the destinations have a point ratio defined for that rank, and as a result, it's sticking 0 in for the earned points.

When i add it up she has earned 23 points in mc, how do you come up with 15?

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

----

--
If you scroll horizontally, you'll see the "earned" column, not just the "worth" column.

I'm not exactly sure why your systems are named as such, but part of the reason your box is scrolling is because the names of your DKP Systems are dreadfully long.

It would overall probably look a little nicer if "TNBBNI_ZulGurub" was just renamed to "ZG", and "TNBBKI MOLTEN CORE" renamed to "MC." IF anything, it'd make it a little easier to read on that page.

----

--
Ah I see said the blind man. Thanks for pointing that out.

I have also changed the point ratio for the BrimstoneKnights rank so it reflects the same earned points as the other ranks. But I am not sure how to fix the past raids ,,,I shall dig into it now,,,

----

--
Ah I see said the blind man. Thanks for pointing that out.

I have also changed the point ratio for the BrimstoneKnights rank so it reflects the same earned points as the other ranks. But I am not sure how to fix the past raids ,,,I shall dig into it now,,,

----

I'm also playing with the data at the time, and working on the necessary tweaks to ensure this doesn't happen again. My apologies.

----

--
Just had to resave all the raids that had any BrimstoneKnights in them and it seems to be fine now.

Thanks for your help.

----

--
Just had to resave all the raids that had any BrimstoneKnights in them and it seems to be fine now.

Thanks for your help.

----

Absolutely. I'm sorry, I totally forgot to tell you that was how to fix it. I was too obsessed with working on how to prevent it in the future, I forgot to help you fix it.

My apologies, I am a Mr. Nubby Pants.

----

--

[Back to Index]