Password:

Forgot your password?
Old posts?

Old posts?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I have a post that was made a couple weeks ago that I want to move to an archive thread tag, but for some reason I don't get the option to change the thread tag when I open the post! Is there an expiration date on changing thread tags on posts that I missed somewhere?

Ok strike that - add this - I can't change any thread tags at all right now yet permissions haven't changed.
Looking at your site, it doesn't look like you have <!--System ageDesc--> anywhere on your site. You'll want to get that added. Right now, you'll notice that you have no mechanism to change the thread tag of a post you haven't made.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Looking at your site, it doesn't look like you have <!--System ageDesc--> anywhere on your site. You'll want to get that added. Right now, you'll notice that you have no mechanism to change the thread tag of a post you haven't made.

Up until last week I was able to change the thread tags on any thread - even ones that I didn't start - not sure what happened to change that or how to fix it
Hmm...someone must have messed with your Advanced Layout in the past week then. That's the only explanation.

Here's what I mean. On DKPSystem.com this is where my System:Title and System:PageDesc are.

You don't have these sections in your layout file.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks so much! I found the culprit and I will be drawing and quartering them in the morning Actually probably not since they have to fix it first!

[Back to Index]