Password:

Forgot your password?
TeamSpeak Server Status Script Now Available

TeamSpeak Server Status Script Now Available
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Just like the Vent Status Script, I've gone ahead and added TS Server Status Capability.

On the "Ventrilo/Teamspeak Server Status" page from the Admin Menu, you'll see a Drop down box for "Server Type"

Simply Select "Teamspeak" and fill out the Hostname and port, and then add the Custom Menu, just as described in the "Vent Server Status" FAQ page.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I did this I dont see it on my website what if I selected Ventrilo because I have that or doesnt matter do I need to select Teamspeak I will try it either way...

Roguerhunter
You should just select Ventrilo, enter the hostname or IP, and the port. Then you'll have to add it to the menu.

If you check the FAQ, the process is described there.

Also note, that it'll take a minute or two for it to get the data initially.

The question in the FAQ you should be looking for is "My Ventrilo/Teamspeak host doesn't provide a server status script or the output from the server status script sucks. Can I still get my vent/ts status on my website?"

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]