Password:

Forgot your password?
Forum Management Prob.

Forum Management Prob.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

As Guild Operator, I used to have acess to edit and change thread tags of all posted.. threads (not just my own), however today I noticed that I ceased to be able to do these two things specifically.

I've checked all the places in Admin I know how.. and I can't figure out what would have been changed on my end, or one of the other admins end to make this stop working.
Lookin at yout site, everything looks proper in security. The problem, however, is that you're utilizing the Advanced Layout Options, and you don't have <!--System:Title--> or <!--System:PageDesc--> on your page anywhere. The Thread Tags changing mechanism shows up in the PageDesc and the Thread title renaming shows up in <!--System:title-->.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Lookin at yout site, everything looks proper in security. The problem, however, is that you're utilizing the Advanced Layout Options, and you don't have <!--System:Title--> or <!--System ageDesc--> on your page anywhere. The Thread Tags changing mechanism shows up in the PageDesc and the Thread title renaming shows up in <!--System:title-->.

Thanks for the quick response.. I'll go holler at the guy who was messing with that

[Back to Index]