Forgot your password?
Question on Vent Status

Question on Vent Status
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hi everyone.
Was just wondering if it was possible to list 2 different vent servers. If so, how would I go about doing that? Our guild has had a long-standing alliance with another guild, and it would be AWESOME to have both available to our members.
Thanks.
~Kai
Hi everyone.
Was just wondering if it was possible to list 2 different vent servers. If so, how would I go about doing that? Our guild has had a long-standing alliance with another guild, and it would be AWESOME to have both available to our members.
Thanks.
~Kai

Not sure this will work since there is only 1 place to add the Vent Server IP and port. There was a writeup on how to use a custom script a while back. That might be and option but you would definitely need Chops to help you there.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
You'd need to contact the vent hosting company and try to obtain some script that you can insert into your page for vent status. Some of the better hosting companies provide scripts like that. Unfortuntaly, though, I don't provide direct support for two vent servers at the same time; getting the script from the company is the only workaround right now.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Allrighty! Sounds good, thanks for the quick response.
~Kai

[Back to Index]