Password:

Forgot your password?
Guild Bank problems

Guild Bank problems
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Ok i just got this website and I am still learning everything about it... Well I downloaded the giuldbank mod from the website,I have placed it among my other mods and I have logged onto my Guild bank and done what it told me to do .. .I went and uploaded it to my webpage but yet still nothing I have the guild bank labled as ant alt with the box checked for guild bank.. am I having a girl moment or did I do somethign Wrong pls help me fix my site up!
Quote by Cerenia
Ok i just got this website and I am still learning everything about it... Well I downloaded the giuldbank mod from the website,I have placed it among my other mods and I have logged onto my Guild bank and done what it told me to do .. .I went and uploaded it to my webpage but yet still nothing I have the guild bank labled as ant alt with the box checked for guild bank.. am I having a girl moment or did I do somethign Wrong pls help me fix my site up!

Make sure you uploaded the right file. You need to be in ...\WTF\Account\<YourAccountName>\SavedVariables

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Yep, try Saud's suggestion, and if you verify that you are indeed uploading the proper file, please attach to this thread a copy of the file you are uploading, and I can have a look at the file to determine what's up.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Yeah this is where i went to Warcraft file-WTF folder-- account ---then my Account name--- saved variables----then GuildBank.lua
but when i do upload it goes and says this may take a few mins to appear then when i go back and look there is nothin
ok here is the bank file that i am trying to do I did what the directions said to do and i have repeated it 2 times now so am lost hehe
Alrighty, the problem isn't yours, it's mine. I've got a script running right now to fix the problem and you should be all set in the next few minutes. Sorry about that.

You'll need to re-upload the file in about 10 minutes.

--
For some reason the mod isn't picking up character's gear, bags & bank. Is it a little bug?
Quote by Jaidyn
For some reason the mod isn't picking up character's gear, bags & bank. Is it a little bug?

When was the last time you updated? The latest version is 0.42, updated on 1/24/07

--

[Back to Index]