Password:

Forgot your password?
Guild Bank

Guild Bank
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Just a couple questions about this...it uploaded fine and I see it on my web site...question is..

1. I noticed on someone elses site that they had guild bank link but it also has items seperated by catagory such as reciepes etc. How do you do that?

2. Also there are some items on my bank char that are not bank items...these items are just here for my personal storage..also things like bat wand from halloween...can i remove these items manually from list without having to remove it and send to another char? If so how?

Yes Im a noob with all this and just got site yesterday...but all in all i love it so far...

Thanks for your help

--
Quote by Nesutisa
1. I noticed on someone elses site that they had guild bank link but it also has items seperated by catagory such as reciepes etc. How do you do that?

At the moment, they are using another service for the categorization of it. I was actually going to keep this a little secret until it was released (so that it was a little surprise for everyone), but I'm working on some modifications to the GuildBank mod to support categorization and level ranges.

Quote by Nesutisa
2. Also there are some items on my bank char that are not bank items...these items are just here for my personal storage..also things like bat wand from halloween...can i remove these items manually from list without having to remove it and send to another char? If so how?

At the moment, the only method to do that is to manually edit the lua file before uploading....*ugh* I know. In this case, your best bet is to just make a *PURE* Bank character so that you can be sure that every item on it is for the Bank and only the Bank.

Quote by Nesutisa
Yes Im a noob with all this and just got site yesterday...but all in all i love it so far...

Awesome. Glad you dig the site!

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Quote by Nesutisa

At the moment, they are using another service for the categorization of it. I was actually going to keep this a little secret until it was released (so that it was a little surprise for everyone), but I'm working on some modifications to the GuildBank mod to support categorization and level ranges.

Quote by Nesutisa

At the moment, the only method to do that is to manually edit the lua file before uploading....*ugh* I know. In this case, your best bet is to just make a *PURE* Bank character so that you can be sure that every item on it is for the Bank and only the Bank.

Quote by Nesutisa

Awesome. Glad you dig the site!

Do you have an estimated time when this may be ready for release

--
Totally not related to Nesutisa's concerns but an issue with the GuildBank mod none the less. I figured keeping it one spot would be easier.

I recently picked up Jewelcrafting and powered it to 300 on release. The GuildBank mod is either not recognizing the new profession or has no category to list it under in the profile options. Since there is no option to choose Jewelcrafting to manually add designs yourself, I would guess it is the latter. But I won't even begin to say that I know the inner workings of the mod, but something is preventing it from showing on my profile page.
Head to Admin > Professions, and you can add Jewelcrafting as a profession there, then the mod will import it properly.

--
Quote by Chops
Head to Admin > Professions, and you can add Jewelcrafting as a profession there, then the mod will import it properly.

So customizable now....your really moving ahead in tailoring this to work for almost anything.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

So customizable now....your really moving ahead in tailoring this to work for almost anything.

That's the goal

--
I have a confession to make...

I only worked on the GuildBank mod for a real small amount yesterday, the rest was spent getting my new character to 60 so I can at least experience the expansion.

So I don't think the GuildBank changes will be ready today.

--
Quote by Chops
I have a confession to make...

I only worked on the GuildBank mod for a real small amount yesterday, the rest was spent getting my new character to 60 so I can at least experience the expansion.

So I don't think the GuildBank changes will be ready today.

LOL...I still have to buy it and my wife is pissed cuz she can't level her warlock till I do. Sucks when you have buy more than one copy but awesome when you can play with your spouse and not have them nagging about you playing all the time. LOL Now we nag each other if we're playing at different times.

--
LOL...I still have to buy it and my wife is pissed cuz she can't level her warlock till I do. Sucks when you have buy more than one copy but awesome when you can play with your spouse and not have them nagging about you playing all the time. LOL Now we nag each other if we're playing at different times.

I always envy those who can play games with their spouse. My fiancee is content with Yahoo games, Mario, and Solitare, and she hates PC gaming with a fervor.

--
Quote by Chops

I always envy those who can play games with their spouse. My fiancee is content with Yahoo games, Mario, and Solitare, and she hates PC gaming with a fervor.

Well well well...even thou i love gaming I still get pissed at my boyfriend..he plays WAY to much..in fact we met in Linage II..then i flew to Hawaii to be with him...well sense then (about 2 yrs now)..I saw the island the 2nd day here with 2 stops...sense then i couldnt tell you where anything is...he comes home from work..logs ingame...eats around 11pm (not with me at a decent hr. grrr) eats at the puter...goes to bed whenever..repeats the next day...weekends..he wakes up..logs ig..stays there till he goes to bed around 1 or 2am....I enjoy gaming as much as the next guy but OMG...

--
Well well well...even thou i love gaming I still get pissed at my boyfriend..he plays WAY to much..in fact we met in Linage II..then i flew to Hawaii to be with him...well sense then (about 2 yrs now)..I saw the island the 2nd day here with 2 stops...sense then i couldnt tell you where anything is...he comes home from work..logs ingame...eats around 11pm (not with me at a decent hr. grrr) eats at the puter...goes to bed whenever..repeats the next day...weekends..he wakes up..logs ig..stays there till he goes to bed around 1 or 2am....I enjoy gaming as much as the next guy but OMG...

Too much of a good thing, ya know?

--
Quote by Chops

Too much of a good thing, ya know?

Nope were not that bad. I actually got my wife started on Diablo II. She had played paper and dice DnD with her brother so she already like RPGs in the basic sense. It was just a month ago that she admitted she tried my copy of Star Wars Galaxies one day while I was at work which is why she was scared to waste money on WOW. We both play about the same amount of time accept she is finishing school now so time is shorter for her and I try to play less to help her more.

--
My signifcant other loves computer gaming, but she can't stand online stuff. It is the fact that you can't just get up and walk away if you are in the middle of something with your friends or a raid. PC Games you can pause and go for a walk on a whim, just try "Ok honey, after MC in.....2 hours." ZOMG

--
Eleipher, The Warlock Extraordinaire
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster

[Back to Index]