Password:

Forgot your password?
Delete on roster upload

Delete on roster upload
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

If I select Delete when uploading the roster on the bottom section, what is supposed to happen with that user's Website account?

I would EXPECT they would go from ranked to non-member.

What's happening is nothing ...website account rank stays the same.
I plan on implementing something for this, but we have to be careful. Maybe someone had the name of their character changed by a GM.

I'll probably implement some sort of post-roster-upload report such as "The following users have no characters associated with their account anymore. What would you like to do?" But automatically demoting accounts because a character was deleted can get a little dangerous, I think.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I plan on implementing something for this, but we have to be careful. Maybe someone had the name of their character changed by a GM.

I'll probably implement some sort of post-roster-upload report such as "The following users have no characters associated with their account anymore. What would you like to do?" But automatically demoting accounts because a character was deleted can get a little dangerous, I think.

Any recommendation on an easy way to get people who are no longer with us demoted? Hundreds of people to go through...
Head to Admin > Website accounts

And look through the list for anyone that doesn't have an "M" under the "Member Associated" column.

That's the way to do it right now.

--
Head to Admin > Website accounts

And look through the list for anyone that doesn't have an "M" under the "Member Associated" column.

That's the way to do it right now.

Went to do this..
First one on the list 1fathermike
member fathermike

He's in the guild but doesn't have a M...just raided with him last night.

Am I missing something?

Am I missing something?

The M just indicates if that particular Account has any characters associated with it. It's merely a rough indicator. If you know that he should have characters associated with the account, head to Admin > Characters, and edit the appropriate character. The very last option is "Associated Login", choose the appropriate login name (in this case, "fathermike"), and click Save. That'll associate his character with the account.

The lack of an M, like I said, is just an indicator of whether or not that particular account has any characters associated with it.

--

[Back to Index]