Password:

Forgot your password?
confirmed: dkp loss

confirmed: dkp loss
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

A recent member was changed to non-member for g-quitting. They came back, marked as member, and 0 dkp when he came back. Shows up on none of the graphs and reports. ((

freshsqueezed.dkpsystem.com

Acct name Derkan Char name Derkan

--
just out of curiosity, when was he marked non-member?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
The Derkan character must have been deleted and re-made.

I just looked, and the highest memberid on your site is 296, which is the id of the Derkan character.

--

I just looked, and the highest memberid on your site is 296, which is the id of the Derkan character.

I manually marked him as nonmemeber at work today.

All his email information is there. I had to talk him into coming back and i did not have to approve the character creation or the account creation.

--

I manually marked him as nonmemeber at work today.

All his email information is there. I had to talk him into coming back and i did not have to approve the character creation or the account creation.

Why'd you break Derkan Dan?

--

Why'd you break Derkan Dan?

I didnt.... go... play with yourself for a while, whilst the grownups talk

--
I can't manage to reproduce this. Which mechanism did you use? Roster uploader? Are you absolutely SURE you only marked him "Retired"? and not accidentally deleted him.

The character WAS deleted by some mechanism. Maybe someone ran the Roster uploader after you and then the character was deleted, perhaps?

I looked at a snapshot of the data from last night and I calculated his totals and entered them as adjustments. If you want to delete them, they're easy to find - labeled "Points EArned/Spent before Deletion (Entered by Jesse of DKPSystem.com)".

If you want to play around, feel free to do any of that on the demo site as a sandbox.

The short of this is that as SOME POINT, the Derkan character was deleted. I gotta get that logging mechanism going.

--
I can't manage to reproduce this. Which mechanism did you use? Roster uploader? Are you absolutely SURE you only marked him "Retired"? and not accidentally deleted him.

The character WAS deleted by some mechanism. Maybe someone ran the Roster uploader after you and then the character was deleted, perhaps?

I looked at a snapshot of the data from last night and I calculated his totals and entered them as adjustments. If you want to delete them, they're easy to find - labeled "Points EArned/Spent before Deletion (Entered by Jesse of DKPSystem.com)".

If you want to play around, feel free to do any of that on the demo site as a sandbox.

The short of this is that as SOME POINT, the Derkan character was deleted. I gotta get that logging mechanism going.

Ahh. no I did not mark him as retired. I marked him as a non-member.

--

All you did was change his rank?

--

All you did was change his rank?

Yep

--
Yep

There's GOT to be some other mechanism at play then. Someone else HAD to have deleted the character. Ranks change all the time without those characters being deleted.

--
Yep

There's GOT to be some other mechanism at play then. Someone else HAD to have deleted the character. Ranks change all the time without those characters being deleted.

WEll I know it wasn't me. I dunno why they would delete his char and not his account. I didnt have to approve another char creation and I dont think he had to create it again.

--

I havent updated GRSS since so we can always just do an adjustment to his dkp, k?

--

I havent updated GRSS since so we can always just do an adjustment to his dkp, k?

I know we can bandaid it. The point of the post is to provide chops with info to help him track down weirdness and further awsomify his service.

--

[Back to Index]