Password:

Forgot your password?
is this correct?

is this correct?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Before i do my raid tommarrow i want to know if im correct, if i do /grss yesauto it will take screen shot every time a boss is downed and when i go to my website in admini will go to upload grss snapshot and it will then put it on the dkp standings?
Ok I took a test picture and uploaded it to website it didnt work they wernt added to ZG standings, also im confused at the part where i upload them im not sure if im doing it correctly
You must either Close WoW or do a /console reloadui before you can upload new snapshots. Did you do this?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Heres the steps and i took pictures

1)Here I am uploading the snapshot from the .lua

2)Now when it says "If you choose not to select a scheduled event, thats fine, you can do that, if you dont however, you'll have to make sure the date is accurate for all these items and raids. what does that mean

3)Now this doesn't look like a step on the page of the tutorial u gave me. Witch also confuses me.

4)now whats this step suppose to mean?

5) now heres me checking if the DKP stuff has been uploaded to the dkp standings, (i dont know how to send the dkp from the raids to the correct dkp standings) but both Molten core and zul'gurub standings are like this
You must either Close WoW or do a /console reloadui before you can upload new snapshots. Did you do this?
Yes i did
Please attach the file that you uploaded.

--
here
Yeah, just as I suspected. You're uploading the wrong file. You're uploading the file from the Interface/Addons/GuildRaidSnapShot folder. The instructions on the page say to upload from WTF/Accounts/AccountName/SavedVariables/GuildRaidSnapShot.lua

--
how will i remove there dkp?
how will i remove there dkp?

From the Raid Attendance Page on the Admin menu.

--
well now when i upload images and get to the last part what does this error mean?
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /websites/dkpsystem.com/admindkpupload.php on line 392
well now when i upload images and get to the last part what does this error mean?
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /websites/dkpsystem.com/admindkpupload.php on line 392

Please upload the file that you're uploading and I'll have a gander.

Also, just so I'm clear, you keep saying "Upload images" and "Uploading Screenshots." The term is "snapshot" it's just a list of attendees and loot. I wouldn't mind, so much, but when you say "I uploaded a screenshot" that's a completely different file-type than how the system operates.

--

[Back to Index]