Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Bug
Section of the Site Other/Misc
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (1 votes)
Description:
Ever since the most recent bout of server issues, I have noticed the sites on DKPSystem are intermittently slow to respond. This happens throughout the entire day.

This is very non-specific and random, and I was originally going to ignore it thinking it was just my own connection. However, a few of my guildmembers have started complaining about it and specifically asked me to "do something about it".

I can't offer much more insight to this. When I notice my site is slow to load, I immediately try to load www.dkpsystem.com and whatever site is currently in the Featured Guild window. They all respond just as slowly. At the same time I'll load up a different site outside the DKPsystem network and it'll load just fine while the others crawl along.

I know this is one of the worst kinds of issues to look into. From here on out, I'll try to get people to note specific times when it's happening. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
This is something I'm aware about, and I'm trying to track down.

For some reason or another, one of the webservers occasionally gets "stuck" and all the requests to it hang for a short period.

Then it handles all the pending requests and continues chugging along as if nothing happened.

But I want you to know that I am definitely trying to sort it out, because it is indeed annoying.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]