Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Bug
Section of the Site DKP
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
We've switched our guild to using EPGP for WoW Tier 13, and using the EPGP addon. However, when I import the epgp.lua file into the site via the admin function, it doesn't connect the information in the file with the characters on the website - it creates new level 80 characters. Even when I manually merged these characters with our existing ones on the roster, the next import removed the link and again created new level 80 characters. I have linked a roster with the system with the correct characters in it. Please could you either fix it, or tell me what I'm doing wrong - at the moment we can't use this function to track our DKP. I can let you have the files I'm importing if you need.

Thanks.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Interesting.

If you could upload the epgp.lua file that you're uploading, I can experiment with why it's duplicating your characters. It's definitely *not* supposed to do that

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Attached is the last one I tried.
Any news on this? I don't want to build up too many raids to upload.
Just touching base here to let you know I haven't forgotten about you here. I'm so sorry for the delay, it's been an excruciatingly busy week. I'll be getting this fixed for you though.

--
Give it a shot and let me know how it goes. It should be good to go

Thanks for your patience, and sorry about the delay. The holidays kinda hit with a vengeance.

--

[Back to Index]