Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
Suggestions for removing 20 man raids from Raid Attendence?

Suggestions for removing 20 man raids from Raid Attendence?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Hey guys, I need to have our ZG raids not be counted toward the Raid Attendence. Anyone know a good way to do this?

Thanks in advance!
--- Mark
Your best bet is to make a seperate DKP system for tracking ZG. Do you award DKP for ZG runs?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Your best bet is to make a seperate DKP system for tracking ZG. Do you award DKP for ZG runs?

Nah, we're loot council basically. But we do track raid attendence really closely, but it only counts on the 40 man raids.

Is there a way I can go back to the old events (we have them by bosses) and associate them with the new DKP system for the Zul Gurub ones and keep the 40 mans in the old DKP system without having to do each manually?

BTW, you sooo rock on the support, man! I love being able to come here and run things by ya.
Happy to help man. Sure, you can go back and reassociate those raids with a new DKP System. Unfortunately, it involves manually editing each raid, but hopefully it's not all that many.

Head to Admin > Raid Attendance, click Edit for the raid you want to modify, and change the drop down for "System" at the top, then save at the bottom.

--
Happy to help man. Sure, you can go back and reassociate those raids with a new DKP System. Unfortunately, it involves manually editing each raid, but hopefully it's not all that many.

Head to Admin > Raid Attendance, click Edit for the raid you want to modify, and change the drop down for "System" at the top, then save at the bottom.

Ya know, I was gonna do this too but found that you can view just want you want to see with the raid analysis tool.

So if you're looking for 40 man attendence, just select only those raids and 'do it'

--
Ya know, I was gonna do this too but found that you can view just want you want to see with the raid analysis tool.

So if you're looking for 40 man attendence, just select only those raids and 'do it'

Yeah, that works too, but if it's something they do regularly, AND they don't even track the DKP for it, then I'd say it's probably more convenient to just make a seperate system.

--

[Back to Index]