Password:

Forgot your password?
I cant edit the site via ftp

I cant edit the site via ftp
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I was hoping to be able to modify every PHP scritp of the site to make it as I want to. I also cant find Final Fantasy 14 on the game select box in the new Site wizard.

Is there a way to download the cms and put it on my own server???
I'm afraid we don't currently offer a downloadable version, and we don't currently provide a mechanism to change or edit the code.

That said, you're able to add and define your own custom games (though FF 14 needs to be added to the official list) by heading to Admin > Games > Games.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
I'm afraid we don't currently offer a downloadable version, and we don't currently provide a mechanism to change or edit the code.

That said, you're able to add and define your own custom games (though FF 14 needs to be added to the official list) by heading to Admin > Games > Games.

Thanks for your response, do you think I can call some functions from a different site or print specified parts of the screen in my site. I want to make a site for my game that merges its users with the dpksystem users, then add menu sections which show lets say, the dkp system player roster, but I dont want my visitors to leave my site, I want them to view it from within my site.

Is there a way to extend the functionality of your system like me being able to program plugins??? or do you have any joomla integration??

It would take some trickery, but you could try to read the AJAX calls and embed that way. But we also don't provide a supported API. Some of our guild sites have done some basic scraping to get some information into a slightly different format, and that's perfectly fine.

You CAN add your own HTML/Javascript/CSS to the site using the Advanced Layout Options (whereby you're given access to the HTML and a basic markup language to place elements, and do some custom stuff). But as far as Joomla support, no, our system isn't compatible with Joomla.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]