Password:

Forgot your password?
DKP trouble

DKP trouble
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Chops, I am having trouble with my site and really could use your help. The url is fury.dkpsystem.com. The guild has been around for a long time and gone through several dkpsystems. Now I am trying to bring the guild over from webdkp to the built in website dkp system.

I cannot get the system to be viewable and I cannot delete any of the previous systems. Is there a way to remove all the previous dkp systems from my site, import the web dkp data and start fresh just with that data?
Looks like there was a bit of a bug in the Admin loot system page, but I've fixed it, and it should be showing properly for you now.

As for importing WebDKP, if it doesn't work properly for you (importers can be fickle), please attach to this thread (or email to me: sigmastar@gmail.com) the file you're trying to upload and I'll have a look at why the importer isn't working.

Thanks.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Looks like there was a bit of a bug in the Admin loot system page, but I've fixed it, and it should be showing properly for you now.

As for importing WebDKP, if it doesn't work properly for you (importers can be fickle), please attach to this thread (or email to me: sigmastar@gmail.com) the file you're trying to upload and I'll have a look at why the importer isn't working.

Thanks.

Thank you for the help.

[Back to Index]