Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Support
Section of the Site DKP
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
Chops, not sure if it was ever asked, or if in fact I am doing something wrong. You know I am a long time customer, but I for the most part always used your site for raid attendance & its Pre BC calander. Last Night I/we used the dkp part of the service for the first time.

My questions are this, is there a way that when we show the item that is being rolled on for the raid to see its DKP value next to the item?

The other is, once an item has been distributed, is there a way for it to be removed from the drop down list?

I did have issues with loot not being recorded & Dreamwalker'd death errr brought back to life is not being recorded, thus I have to manually record the kill & loot?

Naked
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
My questions are this, is there a way that when we show the item that is being rolled on for the raid to see its DKP value next to the item?

In-game? Currently not.

The other is, once an item has been distributed, is there a way for it to be removed from the drop down list?

Oh, interesting. I hadn't thought of that. also, currently not. But I could get this added to the list of things to do.

I did have issues with loot not being recorded & Dreamwalker'd death errr brought back to life is not being recorded, thus I have to manually record the kill & loot?

The loot issue would be separate from the Dreamwalker kill. For now, since the apparent fix for Dreamwalker didn't work, you'll want to manually snapshot that (/grss dreamwalker would do it).

But the items should be captured as long as the items received show in the chat log. "XYZ receives loot [Crown of whatever]". If that doesn't show in the chat, then the mod won't know it happened.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Ty for the responses.

Last night I had an issue of the Queen Wipes not recording so I did it maunally which was fine, BUT

I had 6 people that either did not have their points added or only partial points we added, I went back & manually fixed it, but this is cumbersome to have to go back & check to make sure they all got their DKP. We all know they will be complaining if I just rely on the mod to calcualte & don't follow up. All the attempts were on the Queen. You can see the adjustments I had to make, I'm just not sure why this happened. Thanks in advance!

naked

--
Remember, It's a game, Have fun
Never go to bed angry
Naked
That almost certainly has to do with certain ranks on your site not receiving full points.

Head to Admin > DKP > Quick Edit Destinations and you'll see that some ranks receive 0%, while the rest receive 1 (which is 100%).

I'd recommend changing all those to 1 (which means full value, it's a ratio), unless you want to give lesser ranks a smaller ratio of points.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
That almost certainly has to do with certain ranks on your site not receiving full points.

Head to Admin > DKP > Quick Edit Destinations and you'll see that some ranks receive 0%, while the rest receive 1 (which is 100%).

I'd recommend changing all those to 1 (which means full value, it's a ratio), unless you want to give lesser ranks a smaller ratio of points.

TY for the heads up!

--
Remember, It's a game, Have fun
Never go to bed angry
Naked

[Back to Index]