Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Bug
Section of the Site DKP
Urgency (2 votes)
Rating (2 votes)
Description:
I see that it is posting the gear as heroic gear when it is not how do I fix this?
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
This is a bug extending from different items having the same name, and that the item tags are done by name.

This is going to be fixed.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
been browsing over the forums and news but couldnt find any info regarding this issue with heroic gear showing from normal mode runs.

is it likely this will be fixed soon?

id like to show off the received items from our previous runs on the mainpage, but linking heroic loot from normal runs just looks silly, so had to lock it for members only untill its fixed, wich is a feature wasted.

anyone? HELP ME !
Still working on this one. Admittedly, this isn't exactly an easy fix, to ensure it'll work exactly right.

--
Alrighty, there's a semi-solution to this, though it's still not done automatically in the GRSS.

You can now specify a non-heroic search criteria within item tags (which extends to the item names in the loot system).

For example.

[item]Westfall Saber;;heroic[/item]

and

[item]Westfall Saber;;!heroic[/item]

If you edit the item name in Admin > DKP > Items, and include ";;non-heroic" at the end of the name, that'll display as heroic and non-heroic accordingly.

I'm still working out a better option for this, but at least this is a temporary work around for you. It's not foolproof, for sure, and it might have some bugs yet, but it should get your stuff displaying like you want.

--
Why not add a feture to select it when uploading if we want it as a heroic item. With that would solve alot of the problem with us having to change the actuall item.
Quote by Chops

For example.

[item]Westfall Saber;;heroic[/item]

and

[item]Westfall Saber;;!heroic[/item]

Make it a small drop icon to say heroic /non heroic when the grss does the upload. and it would set the item accordingly.

--
I see it, I insult it! It comes over and insults me and I dirt nap.

Failure is always a option!!!

I'e actually got a smarter fix currently in the works, where the mod automatically marks items as heroic or non-heroic. Your suggestion would definitely be what I'd do if I couldn't do the automatic stuff though.

--
Quote by Chops
This is a bug extending from different items having the same name, and that the item tags are done by name.

I have the same problem, Our normal loot from ICC shows as heroic 264items and our heroic loot shows as normal 251 items, pritty anoying if u ask me, this is a verry important issue that has to be solved, its not like this problem has been there resent it has been there for months and month
Quote by Eviee
Quote by Chops

I have the same problem, Our normal loot from ICC shows as heroic 264items and our heroic loot shows as normal 251 items, pritty anoying if u ask me, this is a verry important issue that has to be solved, its not like this problem has been there resent it has been there for months and month

add
;;level 277 to the end of the item name for heroic 25 or whatever for what you want...

viola... not a problem anymore

[Back to Index]