Password:

Forgot your password?
Having some trouble

Having some trouble
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Well i made a site its only test site for now till i figure out how to use the dkp system for aion.

Ive read some guides to make destinations and default system but when i go in to raid attendence i cant choose events or destinations.

Is there a different way to add points manually for Aion forums?

I also go into Adjustments and i can't even select my members.

I'm sorry for the trouble here. You should be able to choose those now. I found a little bug that was preventing you from choosing those.

Please let me know if run into any further issues.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
I'm sorry for the trouble here. You should be able to choose those now. I found a little bug that was preventing you from choosing those.

Please let me know if run into any further issues.

Thanks for the FIX !!! Cant wait till we decide to go perm with this place awsome support!!

BTW may i know the fix if i am able to fix it myself for future ref.
BTW may i know the fix if i am able to fix it myself for future ref.

The DKP System just had to be saved again. For some reason, it didn't have a game associated with it.

--
Im also having a problem i dont see any where i can add a third party module or is that even possible?
Quote by sithlegion
Im also having a problem i dont see any where i can add a third party module or is that even possible?

What kind of module are you trying to add?

--
like a lotto or even a commerce mod or a contest mod also a music player that when someone goes to the site it starts playing
Ahh, I see. Currently, unless you have some javascript you can drop in for it, then no, you can't add a third-party module.

Might I ask how the lotto or contest mods would work? Perhaps I can get those implemented. They seem kind of neat.

Also, while I've usually been opposed to a on-site player that starts automatically, the demand from customers is large enough that I should make it an option.

--
the contest mod would be where a guild would have a contest of what have you and who ever won the contest would win something like gold from the guild of course it being set to a certain amount of the guilds choosing.. same with the lotto mod however with the lotto mod it would be set such a way like how a state to state lottery is like...

Also i am also woundering with the guild recruitment application where are they stored at on the site for view after it is filled out?
Quote by sithlegion
the contest mod would be where a guild would have a contest of what have you and who ever won the contest would win something like gold from the guild of course it being set to a certain amount of the guilds choosing.. same with the lotto mod however with the lotto mod it would be set such a way like how a state to state lottery is like...

Also i am also woundering with the guild recruitment application where are they stored at on the site for view after it is filled out?

Mods need to be written in flash or Java and really need to be messed with to work properly. With flash stuff you need to put this in the html file and upload the runactive content script in your administrative upload directory. Nothing will work in flash until this is done.

<script src="http://dkpfiles.com/yoursite/files/AC_RunActiveContent.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

The latest AC_RunActiveContent.js script can be found on the macromedia site.

Either way you roll its pretty advanced stuff. Ive had a flash banner working and it was hard to position and get it just right.

If you look under Advanced Admin you will see a Characters and Accounts menu. Under that look for Applications and Recruitment. click the Edit button on the right of it and it will give you a place to change options and give you info.

Chops I may make a games area on my site. Check this out.. http://www.flashgamesforyourwebsite.com/

[Back to Index]