Password:

Forgot your password?
Javascript changes

Javascript changes
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Advanced Layout]
Secondary: None

I am very novice at html and even more so with java, but I have found what I am looking for. I am using this drop-in template, Kil'Jaeden, and looking to change the menu buttons. I have found in the showhide.js where it point to the gifs. I have the program to edit the js and point to a different link with different buttons, but how do I, if I can, upload the edited showhide.js?
You'll want to upload the file to the Administrative File Uploader, which will give you a path for the newly uploaded file.

Then, when it's uploaded, you'll want to head to Admin > Layout > Advanced Layout Options and download the current layout file. On that page, you'll see the reference to the current showhide.js file. Change the path to the newly uploaded file, then re-upload the layout file to that page and click "test It" to see the effects in action.

That ought to do it for you!

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thank you, but if I wouldn't have given up so quickly searching the forums the answer was there already! I hate duplicating work for you. Thank again!

Quote by Southernrob
Thank you, but if I wouldn't have given up so quickly searching the forums the answer was there already! I hate duplicating work for you. Thank again!

Well, I'm glad you got it figured out!

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]