Forgot your password?
Site game change

Site game change
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Chops,

Can you please reset my site to a LOTRO site and change the guild name to The Crownless. I'm trying to change my address to be thecrownless.dkpsystem.com but am unable to find where to do that.

Also the widths on these 2 pages are throwing off the layout...is something wrong?

forum.php

adminappreport.php

Anything else that I need to change?

Thanks!

adminreset.php is to reset the site.

adminsubdomain.php to change the url.

admingame.php to change the main game.

I can't access the other links to attempt to determine why it's throwing the layout off.

--
Followers of Nobility
Thanks!

I changed the url and the main game, I think.

Also...its still showing Durability Zero in the Tab (firefox)
Also its still showing my server from Wow on the server status....

and does LOTRO have news feeds and Twitter feeds that are supported? I'm nmot seeing any choices.

<<<<< Also the guild name here...can it be changed?
adminserver.php to change the name of the server. You will probably need to disable the server status if it doesn't go away on its own. You do that through the menu.

adminsitename.php to change the name of the site. You may need to do a CTRL+F5 to force a reload of everything for the name to change in the browser. That should change the name of the site here, too. Just a guess on that last part though.

--
Followers of Nobility
It worked...thanks. So LOTRO doesnt have server status'?

The widths on these 2 pages that are throwing off the layout are bugging me lol....know where I should look?

forum.php
adminappreport.php

Does LOTRO have news feeds and Twitter feeds that are supported? I'm still not seeing any choices.

The widths on these 2 pages that are throwing off the layout are bugging me lol....know where I should look?

forum.php
adminappreport.php

On lower resolutions, yeah, that can become a problem. There are some bugs that come out in that template that need fixing with regard to lower resolutions (1024 and under).

As for Twitter and News feeds, you'll have to add them manually (it's like this for all games, not just lotro). Head to Admin > Menus > Twitter Feeds, and also RSS Feeds to add a feed.

But you need to know what you're looking for. Twitter feeds require you to specify a search parameter (maybe something like #lotro), while RSS feeds expect an RSS feed URL (for example something like http://www.lotro.com/feed.rss - I doubt that's an actual feed, just an example).

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]