Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Bug
Section of the Site DKP
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
when i type /grss show my window of the dkp system doesnt show anymore and i need it beceaus i am raidleader. i tryd to restart and redownload it but it didnt work. does any1 know how to reset the windows beceaus i axedently put it out of my window.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
What happens when you type it? Does the window not pop up at all? Does it give you an error message saying "type /help for more commands"? Does the window pop up, but it doesn't contain your guild's standings (either blank, or it shows another guild)?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
What happens when you type it? Does the window not pop up at all? Does it give you an error message saying "type /help for more commands"? Does the window pop up, but it doesn't contain your guild's standings (either blank, or it shows another guild)?

i dont see anything my /grss invite works though dont know wy. no errors nothing i placed my window outside of my screen i think it apears there but can click it to get it back but redownloading doesnt helps :s
Hmm.. I'm not sure.

Try deleting the file WTF\Account\AccountName\SavedVariables\GuildRaidSnapShot.lua

Alternatively, if you're running a mod that is designed to remember window placement, try deleting the data file for that. The mod, by default, does not remember window position, which means something else has to be doing it, as far as I know.

--
IF all else fails, you can always try renaming the WTF folder (to simulate deleting it, but allowing you to restore things back).

--

[Back to Index]