Password:

Forgot your password?
CT Raid Tracker upload function

CT Raid Tracker upload function
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I can't seem to find it at all in the new administrative layout -- am I that blind?

Lan
GRR I'm seeing the same thing...there's a problem here...
It's fixed. My apologies.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks!

Thanks...I also can't seem to find the link that brings me to the list of raids so I can set them as "learning".... am I just not seeing it?

Thanks...I also can't seem to find the link that brings me to the list of raids so I can set them as "learning".... am I just not seeing it?

It's been renamed to "Raid Attendance" from "DKP Raids"

--
Hey Chops,

I have uploaded and event from CT Raid but after uploading I cant seem to find the link to let me edit or even see what changes its made. When I go to the Raid Attendance it just has the two from the Grss snapshots.

--
Painkillerle
Would you mind attaching to this post the file that you uploaded, so I can test it briefly.

--
Would you mind attaching to this post the file that you uploaded, so I can test it briefly.

Here you go chops, It had a few dates to choce from and I'm sure i checked the 10/12 one. I just wanted to see the diff. in this upload vers. the GRSS one. so none of this info is anything that I need but I dont no if the upload was working right

--
Painkillerle

[Back to Index]