Password:

Forgot your password?
Raid Calendar Notes

Raid Calendar Notes
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Would it be possible to log the date and time that a person signed up for the raid? This helps in the tight situations where we have more people signed up than needed.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Yeah, this is something I'm plannin on doing.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Would it be possible to log the date and time that a person signed up for the raid? This helps in the tight situations where we have more people signed up than needed.

And would it be possible to leave the "late" notes on the sign-up list past the raid start time? Often we refer back to the list even after the raid starts, but we can't currently see the notes if someone signed up as being late. That would be a great help!
Thanks!
(Natz)

And would it be possible to leave the "late" notes on the sign-up list past the raid start time? Often we refer back to the list even after the raid starts, but we can't currently see the notes if someone signed up as being late. That would be a great help!
Thanks!
(Natz)

Yeah I'm sure thats on the list cuz I know I asked for it shortly after late notes were implemented along with adding confirmed absentee notes.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Thanks!
(Natz)

I'd really love this. Especially when we ask our members to put their latest possible log in time, so that we know when to quit waiting for someone.
Yeah, this is something I'm plannin on doing.

I see that this was added, and that's awesome, but it's only so beneficial if that information is lost when sign ups close.

[Back to Index]