Password:

Forgot your password?
Switching the Language of site.

Switching the Language of site.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: [Support]

Please, provide me the information, is it possible to switch the language of my site on Russian language?

Most of people from my Guild are from Russia and for them is not comfortable to be in English interface.

Thanks.
Quote by fatumir
Please, provide me the information, is it possible to switch the language of my site on Russian language?

Most of people from my Guild are from Russia and for them is not comfortable to be in English interface.

Thanks.

I'm afraid we don't have any languages currently other than English.

You should be able to post in unicode, but there is not an option to change the entire interface to another language.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks for answer.

But with Unicode I have the problem. When I post news on Russian - on the page I see symbols like this:

Thursday, January 29, 2009
Coc�о�ло��. Edendir
�о �ез�л��а�ам в�е�а�него �об�ани� б�ло ��ве�ждено, ��о на данн�й �е���� м� пе�еедем.

� �е�ение пе�вой недели данн�й �е���� б�де� оп�имизи�ован Эденди�ом.
� �е�ение в�о�ой недели б�де� п�оведена об�за�ел�на� �еги���а�и� на �ай�е.
�о окон�ани� дв�� недел� пе�еезд заве��и���.

The same problem is when I change names of menu items in Menu Administration.
Interesting. Could you post a document here (something like a Word doc or whatever) with the text properly showing the way you want?

I'll play with it (Try posting what you wanted to post on the news and I'll get it working for you).

--
My steps:
1. Open Admin panel
2. Choose General Settings - News - Make new News
3. Write there the message, which is in attached file. Submit it.
4. Open News page. There I see this.
5. In Admin Panel in News the information looks the same.

Thanks.

P.S. If to see on the name of my site (which is on Russian) from my profile here, you'll find there:
Site(s):
�оз�ождение
K, I've deployed a few changes to try to fix the issue. Try re-entering the text that was previously broken on your site. I've posted the text you sent me to your news page and it's rendering properly.

Thank you for your patience here.

--

[Back to Index]