Password:

Forgot your password?
DKP tracking for accounts without a character

DKP tracking for accounts without a character
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: [Suggestions]

How does the system handle DKP for those that have an account created, but never made their character? Does it do anything, or just not include them in the list of those attending?

We have people that create their account but then an officer needs to authorize their account to keep the site secure. They then forget to create their character the next time they login to the site.

Can the system automatically remember those that were at a raid, but don't yet have a character created, so the points can be added once the character is made? Right now we have to go digging through the raw DKP logs to figure out if they were actually there or not. Just wondering if there was an easier way to do this.

--
Followers of Nobility
The system automatically creates characters as it needs to to record DKP. You can then later associate the character with the account if necessary.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Hmm. I've had a few people tell me lately that they were there but didn't receive credit. I had thought that the reason was because they hadn't yet created their character.

What could the other possible reasons be then? They disbanded the raid before a raid dump was taken, they were playing another character than the one they said was there... Any others I'm missing?

--
Followers of Nobility

[Back to Index]