Password:

Forgot your password?
Calendar upload question

Calendar upload question
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: [Support]

When I upload our calendar with GRSS, the event shows up in the big calendar, but without any background color whatsoever, so its not obvious at first glance that there is an event.

Is there a way that a default background color can be added to an event without having to manually edit the event?
/bump!
There is. You'll have to add to the CSS:

.calsomething{
background-color:#ffffff
}

--
It's all in the reflexes.
background-color:#ffffff

I inserted that line of code into the CSS and a color code of a bright blue. I then uploaded the WoW calander. Now the big calender shows the right blue color but on the small month overview calender on the main page the events show as black. The reason I wanted to change the back ground is so members can get a quick overview of the upcomming events.
I realize now that I gave the wrong info here. It should be .bigcalsomething, not just .calsomething.

--
Quote by Chops
I realize now that I gave the wrong info here. It should be .bigcalsomething, not just .calsomething.

I figured that and I made the change to this ".bigcalsomething{background-color:#3300FF}"

when you open the big calender the events are in the correct bright blue color. However what I'm looking for is a way to make that show on the small calender on the side bar in blue. when I create one manually and I set the color to blue the event would show on the small sidebar calender in blue as well. that way as soon as someone logs into the web page they can see the event days without even opening the big calender. Thanks for the help in advance.

On the template you're running, there's already a .calsomething definition. Do a quick search for it, and you can change the background color (you'll see where it is, it's set to something like #191919 right now).

--

[Back to Index]