Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
Really need some help. Multiple questions inside.

Really need some help. Multiple questions inside.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Greetings, i have bought this DKP software today, set it up pretty good so far, however i have met a few obstacles. I would be really grateful if someone could shed some light on them:

1. Adding value to items. Is it ANY other way to do this other then manually? Like some sort of import function to import the DKP price on certain items from certain DKP Item Price mods or do i have to do it myself for each item?

2. Roosters. How do i delete the default one? I have made the mistake to upload from armory and then with the *.lua file and now i have each character 2 times in the list, listed as an alt and then as a main. I have hundreads of chars in the guild so merging them 2 by 2 is insane..

3. To give DKP. I have made this site but i do have another DKP list from webdkp. I would like to give each player, before the first raid, the DKP they currently got on webdkp, however, when i click "view current standings" or "adjustments/mass adjustments" the list is empty. Think it has something to do with not having any "raid characters" but could be a guess: this is what i get on my main page:

x Unique Guild Members
y Characters (alts included)
0(ZERO) Raiding Characters

4. The Grss. I started it ingame, however when i write /grss show the list is empty. How do i import the guild/raiding characters there? I did click the executable and pointed it to the webpage, don't know what to do next.

This is all i can think for the moment. Please note that i would like to fix these things before the first raid, so any help is highly appreciated. Thank you!
Quote by Atreides2k
1. Adding value to items. Is it ANY other way to do this other then manually? Like some sort of import function to import the DKP price on certain items from certain DKP Item Price mods or do i have to do it myself for each item?

At the moment, the only way to assign default points is manually, unfortunately. Due to the extreme differences that guilds can assign points on certain items, we haven't yet gotten into dealing with automatic point tables.

2. Roosters. How do i delete the default one? I have made the mistake to upload from armory and then with the *.lua file and now i have each character 2 times in the list, listed as an alt and then as a main. I have hundreads of chars in the guild so merging them 2 by 2 is insane..

Deleting the roster doesn't actually delete the characters on that roster. Instead, your best bet in this regard is to use the character merger and merge ALL characters into one, then delete that last character and start over. That would likely be the easiest way to do it. There are plans for a mass character deleter.

3. To give DKP. I have made this site but i do have another DKP list from webdkp. I would like to give each player, before the first raid, the DKP they currently got on webdkp, however, when i click "view current standings" or "adjustments/mass adjustments" the list is empty. Think it has something to do with not having any "raid characters" but could be a guess: this is what i get on my main page:

You are correct, the mass adjustment will only show characters that have had DKP.

You can do individual adjustments, or you could make a starting raid event (Admin > DKP > Raid Attenance), and manually override each player's points there.

4. The Grss. I started it ingame, however when i write /grss show the list is empty. How do i import the guild/raiding characters there? I did click the executable and pointed it to the webpage, don't know what to do next.

You'll want to run the GetGRSSDKP.exe program located in the GuildRaidSnapShot Addon folder. This program downloads the latest version of the mod, and more importantly, downloads the most up to date standings from your site into the game. Bear in mind that if you currently have no standings, that the list will indeed be blank.

Hope that helps to explain things. I'm going to forward this information to the email you submitted as well.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]