Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Bug
Section of the Site Game Addons/Importers
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
I keep on finding my guild bank contents empty on the website.

I usually upload it a couple of times a week manually. However i keep on getting reports that the bank feature is only showing empty tabs and sure i go to check it all the tabs are empty again.

It is easily fixed by just re uploading the data however it has been occurring several times lately. No idea what keep causing this, especially since i have been tinkering alot with the website lately but i havent really touched over the guild bank feature apart from the profile uploader.

edit: i tried marking my character as a guild bank character in the admin menu. seeing if this will make a difference.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
It sounds to me like you have an officer who is also running the DKPProfiler, but for someone reason either isn't checking the guild bank, or maybe doesn't have the mod enabled any longer and stale data is being uploaded (or something like that).

To test this, you could have each officer upload their data one by one and see if it kills the guild bank contents. (anyone with the feature access level to edit characters can also edit the guild bank).

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]