Password:

Forgot your password?
Changing Guild Ranks

Changing Guild Ranks
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I have 2 ranks that I no longer use but when I try to delete them it says completed but they are always still there. This makes it very hard to assign what ranks can do on the site. Am I doing something wrong?
Interesting. What are the ranks you're trying to delete? I'll see if I can reproduce it.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
This is somewhat related, and I didn't want to start a new thread...

Can you tell it to insert a new rank between existing ranks? I've always made one and then used move up/down, but then the permissions on everything need to be checked and fixed individually. Do I set it to, say, ID=6.5, so that it goes between rank 6 and 7?

--
Followers of Nobility
Heh... I'm not sure if you did something or what but they are gone now...
I'm thinking that when you first deleted the ranks that the change just wasn't displaying immediately due to "slave lag."

As for inserting ranks, I'm afraid not if you stick with adjacent integers. You COULD remake all your ranks to have IDs like 10, 20, 30, etc, which would allow you to insert a rank at, say rank 25 (between 20 and 30). But with them set as adjacent integers, you'll have to use the Up and Down movers.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I went ahead and did this but it was a LOT more work that I had anticipated... Every permission needed to be set again manually on everything.

--
Followers of Nobility

[Back to Index]