Mage App

Mage App
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Guild Recruiting]
Secondary: None

Hello all! Well a little about myself:

Squad 60 Gnome Mage

I started the game about 5 months ago. I have been 60 for about 2 or 3 months now. I am about to hit rank 10 in PvP so I have some decent gear for PvP. I have all blues and epics. I have sageblade, RoTA, eye of flame, off-hands from AV and caster ring from AV.

I have only been to ZG and AQ20, so I dont have any experience with MC or later, but I catch on very quickly. I am currently specd for PvP since my guild does not do much raiding, but I am willing to change to benefit the guild.

I work from 4-12:30am Mon-Fri, so I cant raid during the week at all. Only on Sat. and Sun.

If there is any additional info you can contact me in-game, in email cj11nathan@gmail.com or on msnmessenger at cj11bball@gmail.com

Thanks and look foward to talking with you more.
Hello all! Well a little about myself:

Squad 60 Gnome Mage

I started the game about 5 months ago. I have been 60 for about 2 or 3 months now. I am about to hit rank 10 in PvP so I have some decent gear for PvP. I have all blues and epics. I have sageblade, RoTA, eye of flame, off-hands from AV and caster ring from AV.

I have only been to ZG and AQ20, so I dont have any experience with MC or later, but I catch on very quickly. I am currently specd for PvP since my guild does not do much raiding, but I am willing to change to benefit the guild.

I work from 4-12:30am Mon-Fri, so I cant raid during the week at all. Only on Sat. and Sun.

If there is any additional info you can contact me in-game, in email cj11nathan@gmail.com or on msnmessenger at cj11bball@gmail.com

Thanks and look foward to talking with you more.

You left two very important pieces of information out of your Mage App.

One - What Realm are you on?
Two - What Faction are you?

Afterwards someone might beable to direct you to a guild site to apply on.
GL =)

--
Sreh

[Back to Index]