Forgot your password?
Guild Bank

Guild Bank
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: [Suggestions]

Hi,

Just want to say I love the new WoW Calendar importer for the website, good work!

If possible can I suggest maybe doing the same for the Guild Bank, this is also listed on the Armory so should be a simple sync from there if possible.

In our guild we don't use DKP at the moment and don't think we will go back to DKP, we use a loot council system and seem to work for us. Due to this we dont use the mod to upload the gbank items.

Please let me know if this can be done or if you've all read considered this, I think this will be a nice bonus to the all ready great system you've got here.

From a happy GM.

http://theusualsuspects.dkpsystem.com

btw, great job on the new templates, love it!
You can absolutely import your Guild Bank onto your site from in-game using the DKPProfiler mod. IT does the upload automatically.

As for importing from the Armory, this is something that, for security reasons, we will likely never do. There's way too much at stake asking a user to enter into the website their WoW Login and Password

Even if the data was encrypted, it's just asking too much.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
If I may know, how you getting the calendar information atm? Do you sync with the armory?
Quote by Hellmane
If I may know, how you getting the calendar information atm? Do you sync with the armory?

Nope. The Calendar importer is a new feature of the GuildRaidSnapShot mod. Install the mod and the mod will harvest your Calendar information. Then upload that file to the website under Admin > Schedule > WoW Calendar Importer.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]