Password:

Forgot your password?
New Logos for WOTLK raids?

New Logos for WOTLK raids?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I am setting up the progression section in anticipation for the WOTLK expantion in warcraft, however, i have to use the old logos for the new raids,. My "chamber of the aspects" raid has the MC logo cause there arent any new logos yet. Just wondering if theres any plans in the near future to put new logogs up. thanks
Quote by consecrator
I am setting up the progression section in anticipation for the WOTLK expantion in warcraft, however, i have to use the old logos for the new raids,. My "chamber of the aspects" raid has the MC logo cause there arent any new logos yet. Just wondering if theres any plans in the near future to put new logogs up. thanks

Hey, I thought I would share what I've been doing with you. I have been manually adding my own icons(without the instance name unfortunately) from the Thottbot Achievement Page. So at least I get a decent icon that I can add text to later on Photoshop.
There are always plans to get the new logos up for the different raids (the dungeons, however don't get their own logos).

Historically, we've used the icons provided in the Blizzard Calendar, but since they never made a Sunwell one, we had to make our own.

And of course a DKPsystem.com user made the Doomwalker and Kazzak Icons that we use.

If blizzard doesn't have icons put up very soon after release, we'll get to making our own (which is probably what's going to happen).

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Feel free to take a look at what I used for the icon's and the backgrounds. I put them together myself with a little help from Blizzard icons.

Check out Nothing Sacred of Gorefiend

[Back to Index]