Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Bug
Section of the Site Characters/Roster
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
When I edit a character (existing) instead of defaulting to the previously selected server it is instead selecting the first server on my list.

Also, I've gone through my roster now and cleaned it up so that all of the characters are listed as being on our server (Muradin US). But two other "oops" servers are still in the pull down. Is there a way for me to remove them?

It's a bit hard to explain the situation, feel free to have a look at our site and mess with it http://ibr.dkpsystem.com/
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Also, I've gone through my roster now and cleaned it up so that all of the characters are listed as being on our server (Muradin US). But two other "oops" servers are still in the pull down. Is there a way for me to remove them?

Yep. Just head to Admin > Games, click "Servers" and delete the extra servers that shouldn't be there.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks I'll try that later (it doesn't seem to wrok in my current no-CSS state here at work (for whatever reason the server where the CSS files and images are stored is banned by my workplace, but not my actual site..))

Adding to the ticket:

I've noticed that the Guild and roster are also blanked out when editing a character.

--
I've noticed that the Guild and roster are also blanked out when editing a character.

Interesting. I should say that the "free-entry" guild field is going away, to be replaced with the drop down based on the "Guild Rosters." But it shouldn't be clearing the Rosters.

--
Quote by Chops

Interesting. I should say that the "free-entry" guild field is going away, to be replaced with the drop down based on the "Guild Rosters." But it shouldn't be clearing the Rosters.

Yep, and it's defaulting to None instead of what was previously entered. I know you have the data in there still because the roster list (http://ibr.dkpsystem.com/adminmember.php) shows everyone as being on Muradin (US).

--
Quote by Chops

Yep, and it's defaulting to None instead of what was previously entered. I know you have the data in there still because the roster list (http://ibr.dkpsystem.com/adminmember.php) shows everyone as being on Muradin (US).

--
Alrightythen, give it a shot!

--
Quote by Chops
Alrightythen, give it a shot!

Woot! Fixed. I saw you logged into our site a few hours ago. Was excited! lol

--

[Back to Index]