Password:

Forgot your password?
Custom pages

Custom pages
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Advanced Layout]
Secondary: None

Is it posibble to create custom pages, like the custom menu.
Or simply put a .html file and link to it?
You can definitely upload an HTML file and make a link to it on the menu.

Upload the file to Admin > General Settings > Administrative File Uploader, which will provide you with the URL of the newly uploaded file, and then you can add a link to that file in the "Menu Adminsitration" section.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

ok, a few more questions

1. Is news.php the default page, if I upload index.html will it be the default page as with most servers? If so, will the system append data to said page; copyright, or any other .html?

2. Are there any limits on .js files, I am planning to use adobe spry for a few 'enhancements'.

3. The default tool-tip, I saw no css to adjust its appearance.

I have many more questions, but I will hold off for now. The template is still a work in-progress so to speak. Then there is integration to your system.
Quote by ferenc

1. Is news.php the default page,

Yes

if I upload index.html will it be the default page as with most servers?

I'm afraid not. But one of the things coming in the very near future is an "Advanced Layout Options" for the news page, so you can completely customize your news page accordingly.

2. Are there any limits on .js files, I am planning to use adobe spry for a few 'enhancements'.

Nope.

3. The default tool-tip, I saw no css to adjust its appearance.

There are a few default tool tips in the system. Which one are you talking about in particular.

I have many more questions, but I will hold off for now. The template is still a work in-progress so to speak. Then there is integration to your system.

I'm ready when you are

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]