Forgot your password?
Calling for criticism

Calling for criticism
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >>>
Ok, would it be possible to add a way to give an adjustment to all raiding members at the same time? In the past we have wanted to give a "Spirit of Validus" award to all raiding members for the cooperation and teamwork in Downing Rags for the first time. (even if they were'nt present at the actual kill) I don't want to create a raid to do it but an adjustment. I really don't want to add them individually to each player...

So, a group adjustment?

Ya know...this one makes a lot of sense. It's a shame I'm retarded and didn't think of it myself

I'll stick that on the list fo sho.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
While I love the new event attendance recordings, at the resolution I use for viewing and reading, it pushes off the Total Earned, Current Amount, and Total Spent DKP totals for my guild members off to the left.

Anyway to toggle all of those things to what we want to display manually on the Current Standings Page?

Like, if one guild wants to display event attendance but not day attendance, they can 'uncheck' the three day attendance, and it won't display, etc.

--
-Goth
Yep....Admin => DKP => Current Standings Page

Edit, I also added to the "Page Description" chunk a link to "Customize the Layout of this page" which shows up only for members who have full admin access.

--
Sorry to bother, another post, another feature request. Mass Edit interfaces. On stuff like Request for items, it would be keen to have something like a check box next to everything, and then a 'mass edit' button, that you could click to edit, and it would apply the settings on a single edit window to all of the checked boxes.

Would be useful for:
Request for Item Page - http://inconceivable.dkpsystem.com/rfi.php

Items Received - http://inconceivable.dkpsystem.com/admindkpspent.php

DKP Raid Administration - http://inconceivable.dkpsystem.com/admindkpraid.php

Destinations and Bosses - http://inconceivable.dkpsystem.com/admindkpdest.php

And basically anything else that has a list of things that pops up a new window or edit-pop up. I've often found myself wishing for something to quickly edit a large chunk of things in these places, and having to do it one at a time is somewhat cumbersome.

---

Thanks for your time.

--
-Goth
There is currently one for Destinations. Check "Quick Edit Destinations"

--
So... I know I read at one point that you were going to do something about progression... can you please add a counter that displays the number of times you've downed a boss? Either manual or auto update would be great.

I created an html menu item that displays the data currently but am working on something a bit more graphical. To I don't really want to recreate the wheel if it's something you're planning on soon.

Thanks Chops, you're the greatest!

--
Yeah, I AM planning on something to that effect.

Also, are you aware that clicking your splash screen takes to to the image, and not to your actual functional site?

--
Yeah, I AM planning on something to that effect.

Also, are you aware that clicking your splash screen takes to to the image, and not to your actual functional site?

Yeah, gonna fix that ... put in a hotspot if you click enter, but I'll fix it so clicking anyhere on the pic takes you to the site...

Gonna flash it soon

--
On another issue about in game calendar interface funtionality.

I know you were thinking of either GEM or Group Calendar or others (that I'm not aware of) but thought you might be interested in a mod that is already out there on the curse gaming site that will allow upload of the Group Calendar...

If you could activate this functionality it could actually be half built for you already.

http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/addons-4096-1-groupcalendar-webexport.html

--
Hey curious about the downtimes that seems to happen around noon pacific or so everyday recently. is this scheduled planned maintenance or?

thanks
Yeah, I know your frustration. I'm working on getting more hardware in here. My apologies about them recently.

--
Yeah, I know your frustration. I'm working on getting more hardware in here. My apologies about them recently.

Thats at least a good sign eh Chops. Business is good when you hit 150 and have to get more hardware and then a short time later you hit 300 and are again needing more hardware.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Yeah, but whenever the server goes down, I die a little inside.

--
Hmm. I wonder if it's possible to simply give the forums it's own template (e.g. forumindex.html). Generally the forums are constricted, especially with layouts involving double menus, etc. This way, let's say somebody could remove the menus ore relocate them simply for the content table to expand further. Possibly a seperate file like menupage (e.g. forumcontent.html) that would outline the specifics of the way content is laid out, so you could position "makea post" or whatever as you please...etc. The forums are the only thing my guild has complained much about since it's awkward to them coming from phpBB or vBulletin.

--
http://apexwow.com
Hmm. I wonder if it's possible to simply give the forums it's own template (e.g. forumindex.html). Generally the forums are constricted, especially with layouts involving double menus, etc. This way, let's say somebody could remove the menus ore relocate them simply for the content table to expand further. Possibly a seperate file like menupage (e.g. forumcontent.html) that would outline the specifics of the way content is laid out, so you could position "makea post" or whatever as you please...etc. The forums are the only thing my guild has complained much about since it's awkward to them coming from phpBB or vBulletin.

Interesting. I've got a few ideas on an implementation of something like this. I'm sure at some point I can make the forum layouts tweakable as well.

--
Along the lines of what yumi had to say, I've received the same kinds of comments from guidies coming from the phpBB forums yet after they've had a chance to use this style, they like it better.

I'd like to make it look a little more like the wow forums just for their comfort level.

and HOW did you do the color thing??? One thing I like about wow forums are the "Blue Posts" and this has the same kind of function.

tell me tell me!!!

--
Along the lines of what yumi had to say, I've received the same kinds of comments from guidies coming from the phpBB forums yet after they've had a chance to use this style, they like it better.

That seems to be a pretty common transformation.

As for the colors:

Admin > Ranks

Have fun

--

That seems to be a pretty common transformation.

As for the colors:

Admin > Ranks

Have fun

oh.. yet even more to play with

--
Louis T.

The Spreading Taint - WoW Group Admin
Rough Trade - Assistant Admin
Our guild was talking about you last night, and the work you are doing on this site. We all count ourselves as lucky to have found such an awesome site. Thank you for all the hard work you put in. It seems you are always on top of things, and that means more than a few little problems here and there.

--
Eleipher, The Warlock Extraordinaire
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
Our guild was talking about you last night, and the work you are doing on this site. We all count ourselves as lucky to have found such an awesome site. Thank you for all the hard work you put in. It seems you are always on top of things, and that means more than a few little problems here and there.

Well, thank you so very much, man! It's an honor to be serving this many guild sites, and to have a customer base as cool as I do. One of my biggest worries when I started this was the concern with getting all sorts of support calls, and hearing endless complains. Truthfully, that never really happened, and most support calls I end up taking are way more casual than my past experience. It's almost like hanging out with friends.

So, for that, I'm very thankful.

--

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >>>
[Back to Index]