Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Support
Section of the Site Other/Misc
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
After the "Data Loss" issue this morning I was able to get my site back to a state of normalicy but there are still some problems, one in perticular I would like to see fixed quickly.

MAIN ISSUE:
Advanced Layout Options's current CSS and template files are not what is currently showing. They appear to be some broken combination of drop-in templages and CSS. Until this is fixed I have no way to save/backup my current settings.

Lesser Issues found:
Pre-Made Color Schemes can be tested but will not set/save. I have cleared cash and opened in a different browser and it still does not take. I did find what appears to be a workaround for this through Color Configuration. The proper colors are showing there and when saving that the site is correctly set.
Drop-in templates are virtually all either broken (no css/template) or install the "wrath" template.

--
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Things are looking like they are working for me now. I did a quick tweak, which should have resolved the issue.

Give it a shot and let me know.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Things are looking like they are working for me now. I did a quick tweak, which should have resolved the issue.

My Site is also Broken please take a look

Alrighty. Give it a look now (be sure to use the "reload" or "refresh" button on your browser to update the cache).

--
Quote by Chops

Alrighty. Give it a look now (be sure to use the "reload" or "refresh" button on your browser to update the cache).

Yes it up now but thats not the layout i had to do need to refix it like i had it ?

Yes it up now but thats not the layout i had to do need to refix it like i had it ?

Yep. I see you've switched to the "War" one. Is that the one you wanted?

--
Quote by Chops

Yep. I see you've switched to the "War" one. Is that the one you wanted?

Dont worry hun i will reset it up i know ya busy this AM its all good thank you for All you do
ok what exactly happened?

ALL my pictures are missing
ALL my uploaded files are gone
my LOGO gone too
ALL of the avatars are gone as well.

please fix it
Quote by gibbling

my LOGO gone too

please fix it

You should have gotten an email detailing the issue. But in case you didn't notice it: check out this thread: http://www.dkpsystem.com/viewthread.php?threadid=6749

--
Quote by Chops
Quote by gibbling

my LOGO gone too

please fix it

You should have gotten an email detailing the issue. But in case you didn't notice it: check out this thread: http://www.dkpsystem.com/viewthread.php?threadid=6749

ok i saw the mail, so i just re-upload everything?
Quote by Chops

Sorry I took so long to get back on this but no-go. When I go to the advanced settings and click on the current template I see a broken wrath template (just the middle of the page) - viewing the actual HTML there is no header or footer to the page. The current menu link is similar. Again, I refreshed and tried IE and FF but no difference.

--
Nero

ok i saw the mail, so i just re-upload everything?

Yes. But if you have it in a zip package, I'll gladly do the legwork for you, if you email the files to me ( gumm@sigma-star.com ) (or attach them here (or your site), as my email has a 20meg-per-attachment limit)

--
Sorry I took so long to get back on this but no-go. When I go to the advanced settings and click on the current template I see a broken wrath template (just the middle of the page) - viewing the actual HTML there is no header or footer to the page. The current menu link is similar. Again, I refreshed and tried IE and FF but no difference.

Try simply redeploying the template by going to Admin > Drop-In Templates. That ought to deploy it properly.

--
Quote by Chops

Try simply redeploying the template by going to Admin > Drop-In Templates. That ought to deploy it properly.

Ok, I think I understand what you mean. that is already kind of an archive (not what is actually being loaded) so I need to set it again. I will do that when I have time to go over any possible changes that default template may make to the layout and css.

--
Nero

[Back to Index]