Password:

Forgot your password?
The DkP Mod

The DkP Mod
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Isn't it supposed to update the Dkp as you get items, in the raid, or no?

--
It will subtract points, but it does not currently add points on the fly. Are you getting the popup that asks for the number of points spent?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Not sure. I don't run the DkP. All I know is the person that runs the DkP has to update the DkP for each boss, and it kinda slows things down. It's a minor thing we don't have too much trouble working around .. I just thought the mod would do that and have been trying to get our DkP officer to figure it out for a while now.

We run zero sum though, and so .. when someone spends 250 points, everyone gets 10 points .. so to use the mod in-game without updating the site every time we would need it to add those 10 points to avoid anyone missing loot by a point or two because really that person only lost 240 points .. technically. That make sense?

--
Yeah, it makes sense. The GRSS (and DKP functionality on the site in general) are slated for revamps after the forum rewrite is finished.

--
This has been my concern about using this addon. We use zero sum as well and I have been running webdkp which updates everyone's dkp in real time. At this point I think there are enough benefits to justify switching to GRSS though.

Maybe you should just modify your dkp rules to fit the situation. I plan on making a post to inform my guild that the dkp they earn in a night will not be available to spend until the next raid. That's my quick fix for now.

I'm hoping the mentioned revamp will include instant ingame dkp updating! <3
I'm hoping the mentioned revamp will include instant ingame dkp updating! <3

It will, for sure.

--

[Back to Index]