Items won are not showing purchaser name on homepage

Items won are not showing purchaser name on homepage
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Issue #1:

Our guild site is http://bam.dkpsystem.com

On our homepage we have a list of items received from recent raids. When you hover the mouse over some of the items, some are showing the purchaser's name and how many points he spent. But some of those items are not showing that.

Issue #2:

We would like to remove the calendar from the top right of our home page. But there does not seem to be a way to do this.

Thanks!
-Ed
Quote by edro
Issue #1:

Our guild site is http://bam.dkpsystem.com

On our homepage we have a list of items received from recent raids. When you hover the mouse over some of the items, some are showing the purchaser's name and how many points he spent. But some of those items are not showing that.

We're aware of this issue and it's being worked on.

Issue #2:

We would like to remove the calendar from the top right of our home page. But there does not seem to be a way to do this.

This would actually require you to dive into the Advanced Layout Options and tweak the template just a little bit. By going to Admin > Layout > Advanced Layout Options and modifying the Layout file, removing the <!--System:Calendar--> command from it (I'd recommend our Advanced Layout guide).

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks for the reply.

It looks like when I remove the <!--System:Calendar--> command, it breaks the site's layout. Would it be possible for you to edit this for us? We aren't experts on this kind of stuff.

Thanks!
-Ed
I'll have a gander at it tonight or tomorrow.

--
Quote by Chops
I'll have a gander at it tonight or tomorrow.

Just thought I'd remind you about this. Thanks!!

-Ed
I'm sorry, I must have forgotten. It's all set now.

--

[Back to Index]