Password:

Forgot your password?
A clock

A clock
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Now this may sound silly at first...but it would be nice to have as an option to show a clock readout on this website. The reason I say this is because I'm an American(Pacific Standard Time) hosting my guilds website which is Australian based. We also have players from other time zones. It can be difficult at times to know when somebody from eastern US standard time posted which is in Australian time and I'm in Pacific. I have to stop and think all the time...what time is now(GMT +10)...Now I can do it...but I have to stop...figure it out and it slows me down.

Thanks,

Ignie Ferroque Webmaster
What I have plans on doing is adding support for users to define their own timezone, and then everything would display according to THAT timezone.

It'd take a bit of work to hit all the pages that use dates, but eventually I'll have everything covered.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks Chops...you are unbelievable in your response time. The scanning of your guys support forums(plus alot of your nice features of course) was a major factor in our guild picking you guys as a host. It was very evident that you were very proactive and helpful. Good job and keep up the good work...oh...and get some sleep sometime
Thanks Chops...you are unbelievable in your response time. The scanning of your guys support forums(plus alot of your nice features of course) was a major factor in our guild picking you guys as a host. It was very evident that you were very proactive and helpful. Good job and keep up the good work...oh...and get some sleep sometime

hehe...thank you! I'll be getting to sleep rather soon, actually. The hardware upgrade today took a lot out of me. I'm just finishing up a few more bugs fixes and I'm heading to bed. I get to "relax" and format my hard drive this weekend Looking forward to getting a clean windows install and an up to date gentoo install as well.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
So...I just found a nifty little site to build a html clock for Aussie time(or any other for that matter) where you can choose your colors, font, etc... at:

http://www.timeanddate.com/clocks/free.html?n=152

So that should help alot. Maybe others can use this little tool.

[Back to Index]