Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Suggestion
Section of the Site Applications
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (1 votes)
Description:
My guild just added a second application. We now have one for apping as a raiding member and another for apping as casual. We love that we can do this now. However, we're concerned that the drop down box to choose the application when you click on "Apply Here" will be too easily overlooked. And since "Casual" is the default application we're worried that we may get people who want to raid filling out this short app instead of the more detailed raiding app.

I think an easier way to make sure players go to the correct app may be to change the Recruitment box from just "Apply Here" to

"Apply Here (Raiding)"
"Apply Here (Casual)"

I like the pull down on the app itself, I think it should stay, but I just want to make sure that players find that correct application as easily as possible.

My guild site is ibr.dkpsystem.com
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Good Suggestions. Thanks.

What you could do, in the meantime is to make a manual link to the application. If you go to your application, and choose the "Raiding" and "Casual" applications from the drop down, look at the URL that is produced in the address box at the top. If you copy that URL and make links to them on your application, that would be at least a decent makeshift upgrade for you.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I don't really like the way this was implemented. it's pretty heavy. And we don't need to show what classes are "open" for our casual members. Have a look at http://ibr.dkpsystem.com/ to see what I mean.

--

[Back to Index]