Password:

Forgot your password?
Item Value

Item Value
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I recently download GRSS to start using in raids (promoted to officer, need to use it). I've got it all set-up, downloaded everything properly etc. Using it while playing World of Warcraft.

I just have one small problem, when an item pops up asking me to say the price of said item, my fellow officers tell me there is a line of text along the lines of, GP: XXX (itemlvl=xx itemvalue=xxx]. That isn't showing for me.

At first I though it was either Cowtip or Xloot that was causing problems for me, I disabled both going back to Blizzards fugly frames and, it's still not showing for me. Any help?
Hmm..that's unusual. I've never seen an error message like that.

Do you run the EPGP mod, perhaps?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops

Do you run the EPGP mod, perhaps?

What's that?

I only have Guildraidsnapshot....something tells me I need the mod u just said to make it work as whole?
I only have Guildraidsnapshot....something tells me I need the mod u just said to make it work as whole?

No, actually, my advice was the reverse: to try disabling the EPGP mod, but if you don't have that, I'm not sure.

Could I get a screenshot of the activity in question?

--
Quote by Chops

Could I get a screenshot of the activity in question?

I don't know what to take a screenshot of. My guildmates tell me something should be there, and nothing is.
I don't know what to take a screenshot of. My guildmates tell me something should be there, and nothing is.

Have them take a screenshot of when they expect something to be there, where nothing is.

And in particular, I'm confused about the whole

"GP: XXX (itemlvl=xx itemvalue=xxx]"

I think the number that they are getting there is from the EPGP mod (which you don't have installed, but which your members who are reporting this probably do), as the GRSS doesn't generate any text like that.

In the GRSS, when you run the GetGRSSDKP.exe program, that program will download the latest Standings, as well as the item prices set in your system currently. Then, when an item has been received, the value of the loot will be automatically in the box (remember, that is ONLY if you have the values preset in your website).

In the EPGP mod (which is not a mod we support), item prices are determined formulaicly by the slot (hands, feet, chest, etc) and the level of the item.

This is why I believe your members have the EPGP mod running, and why you're not getting the textual display you're expecting.

--
Maybe i can shed some light on this.

I use the epgp mod.

It puts a line in the item window that tells you how much GP an item is worth, it's item level, and the item value. Multiply item level by item value and you get the GP value.

I'd post a screen shot but the game is down for maintenance right now. But here's a link from the EPGP site.

Well I couldn't find a link for one anywhere, but here's a link to the EPGP description.

http://code.google.com/p/epgp/wiki/WhatIsEPGP_v2

[Back to Index]