3 Suggestions

3 Suggestions
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Greetings all.

I have the following suggestions.

1. Is it possible to add Integrated item Links into the guide section?

2. Can we add a option for Faction information and a report to list members. This helps with figuring out who can make certain items for RAIDS.

3. A way to change the order of the Menu options.... I can't seem to figure that out. I see the option to select to show them.. .just not the order.

--
1. Is it possible to add Integrated item Links into the guide section?

The guides do already utilize the item links. Unless I'm misunderstanding you

2. Can we add a option for Faction information and a report to list members. This helps with figuring out who can make certain items for RAIDS.

I'm afraid I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for here

3. A way to change the order of the Menu options.... I can't seem to figure that out. I see the option to select to show them.. .just not the order.

Yeah, that's a feature that is indeed missing. It's on the list to get done.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

I'm afraid I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for here

I think this goes back to a request I had a month ago about being able to capture and upload all the profession data from your characters. Having all the data in the Character profile would allow you to see who in the guild could make specific items that are needed. ie. Alchemists and Flask recipes. Armorsmiths and Dark Iron Plate.

This could also provide a useful filter for the character roster to filter on a profession so your only looking at the Alchemists in the guild.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
If that's the case, you'll be pleased to know that that process is ALMOST complete. All the code is written, it just needs a few tests and it'll be ready.

--
If that's the case, you'll be pleased to know that that process is ALMOST complete. All the code is written, it just needs a few tests and it'll be ready.

I was refering to Recording you level of Rep with groups like Thorium Brotherhood, etc.

--

I was refering to Recording you level of Rep with groups like Thorium Brotherhood, etc.

Not that it is a bad thing but why does rep level matter? In you request you were talking about being able to know who can make what items for raids. If the Character Roster shows EVERY ITEM a specific character can make under their professions this would certainly cover that as these items show up in your profession tree.

You know now that I think about it...Reputation level would be a great thing on the DKP side of things. ZG is Zandalar Rep, AQ is Brood and Cenarion Rep, while MC is Thorium Brotherhood and some Hydraxxion Water Lords Rep. As both ZG and AQ have quest turnins that require faction it would be nice to be able to see this in the DKP system as a raid leader when assigning loot if your giving priority to those with faction required for turnin or the person closest to it. It may also help when your determing who to give the Molten Cores, Firey Cores, and Core Leather for faction Turnins based on who is closest to getting that next level and thus the Enchant or other high level crafting recipe it may open up to you.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
I'll look into the rep stuff. Since the GuildBank code is relatively fresh in my mind, adding Rep shouldn't be too bad. I'll see what I can do.

--

[Back to Index]