Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Bug
Section of the Site Menus
Urgency (2 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
I have the live chat feature set for the lowest possible rank for guild members. However only higher ranking members are able to view this feature. I have tried changing the feature access to another level 1 step above the lowest guild rank but still had no luck with even those people viewing the live chat link or being able to enter live chat. I cant for the life of me figure out why only some of my highest ranking members are able to take part in live chat although the settings are for anyone. Any help would be appreciated
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
Leaving this open as a reminder to unify the two security settings.
Head to Admin > Menu Administration, and edit the "Live Chat" link. The two securities should be unified, but they are currently separate., so you'll need to tweak both (the one in "Feature Access" and the one in "Menu Administration").

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Head to Admin > Menu Administration, and edit the "Live Chat" link. The two securities should be unified, but they are currently separate., so you'll need to tweak both (the one in "Feature Access" and the one in "Menu Administration").

Wow that was such a simple solution to something that was driving me nuts. I cant believe I overlooked this. Thanks a lot for putting my brain at rest

[Back to Index]