Forgot your password?
DKP list

DKP list
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hey,

When I go to our current standings, it lists all characters on the website.

I guess this have something to do with the roster thingy??

Anyway - is there a way around it so it just lists my guild members ??

/Misen
It should be listing all the characters that have ever received DKP in any way, either spent, earned, or adjusted. It will list them all with one exception: Characters marked as "Retired" will not show.

Is this a new bug? What did it used to list for you that's different?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I thought if you attached a new roster to the DKP system that it would only include those people in the current standings list. Is this not the case?
I thought if you attached a new roster to the DKP system that it would only include those people in the current standings list. Is this not the case?

This is not currently the case. Because DKP is assigned to the character in a particular DKP System, that character remains included in the standings, whether or not the character is in the assigned roster.

The primary purpose was to limit the input functionality (for users that must enter DKP manually, it really helps to have a limited list), but it makes sense to modify it for display purposes.

I'll get this added.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Is this a new bug? What did it used to list for you that's different?

It used to only list characters with a certain rank aswell afaik. So if a member only had a rank of non member he wouldn't show up.

[Back to Index]