Forgot your password?
I wanna use their set up

I wanna use their set up
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

http://fd.dkpsystem.com/news.php

i am not much for creating webpages...i dont even have a myspace b/c of it..but man i know what i do like!!

faded dreams has a SWEET layout....is there a way to contact the owner of that site?? or somehow get it made into a free template

The "Faded Dreams" layout is indeed very sweet. I'd recommend opening a private thread with Warlord, which is the admin of the site. If he's not the designer, he can put you in touch with the designer, and perhaps you folks can work something out

--
It's all in the reflexes.
If he's not the designer, he can put you in touch with the designer

thanks so much for your help and time private thingie sent to warlord *crosses fingers*
Quote by Anamcara
If he's not the designer, he can put you in touch with the designer

thanks so much for your help and time private thingie sent to warlord *crosses fingers*

okay so teh FD people aren't responding...we figured out how they have coded some of the stuff....but we can't figure out how to acutally change the HMTL code which is what we need to do to make the menu appears as they have it!??!

the CSS thingie doesn't do it....and advanced layout? all we can do is figure out how to change fonts and colours and font sizes...

where do we actualy change the html code?
the CSS thingie doesn't do it....and advanced layout? all we can do is figure out how to change fonts and colours and font sizes...

The Advanced Layout Options is where it's at.

Let me refer you to our recently deployed Advanced Layout Guide

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]