Password:

Forgot your password?
Levels of Sticky

Levels of Sticky
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Wow Roster.net uses 2 levels of sticky. Announcement and Sticky. I find that we have too many stickies, and it would be nice to have Administration stickies which are the posts that everyone must read, and stickies are the ones that have an ongoing conversation. The Administration stickies would be first.

----
Eleipher, The Warlock Extraordinaire
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

--
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
Wow Roster.net uses 2 levels of sticky. Announcement and Sticky. I find that we have too many stickies, and it would be nice to have Administration stickies which are the posts that everyone must read, and stickies are the ones that have an ongoing conversation. The Administration stickies would be first.

----
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

Great idea but I'ld like to see an addition to both of those suggestions also. Priority of a sticky. I'ld like to be able to set he priority of a sticky and have it determine what order it appears in. Often you would assume that the most important things should always come first. However stickied items default by Date stamp as do most posts in a forum.

----
Warlock - Lord Templar

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
I'll go with the "Sticky Priority", I think that'd work nicely.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]