Password:

Forgot your password?
????? can some one please respond

????? can some one please respond
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

i have asked some Q and would like some one to respond so i can take care of the probs of the dkpsite...

i dont see any arena teams menu anymore i dont know where it is chops was going to reset the site and if he did it is still all messed up can u please fix this prob. and i have more Q i have posted

3/17/08 5:51:30pm [Support] Arena team page info
just so i know when will this take affect still does not have any guild or my arena teams yet

3/16/08 2:44:12pm [Support] about the apply here tab in recrutment
hi chops i have a Q about the recrutment part i would like to have it up and showing but the guild leader likes it to go to there own forum so we dont have the guide up and i would like it to be so is there away to have it link to there own personal forum and not the appt that is on the dkp site ?

3/16/08 10:13:32am [Support] Arena team page info
yes please chops can u reset the arena teams i still dont see any guildy teams or any of my teams in the tabs i only see arena teams that r not guildys nor mine

3/11/08 6:46:32pm [Support] Arena team page info
ok ok i do not see any guildy or any of my arena teams in the arena team page i see ppls that r not in guild but thats alll ?

so can someone please respond too all these Q so i can address them to my officers

--
i dont see any arena teams menu anymore i dont know where it is chops was going to reset the site and if he did it is still all messed up can u please fix this prob. and i have more Q i have posted

I cleared your Arena Team history as you requested. This removes the Arena Teams link until data is populated again.

hi chops i have a Q about the recrutment part i would like to have it up and showing but the guild leader likes it to go to there own forum so we dont have the guide up and i would like it to be so is there away to have it link to there own personal forum and not the appt that is on the dkp site ?

Here´s something that should help you

http://www.dkpsystem.com/viewthread.php?threadid=5317

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]