Password:

Forgot your password?
Import EPGP data.

Import EPGP data.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I'm working on transitioning our guildsite to a dkpsystem hosted site, is there anyway to import our current epgp data? If not it sounds like a lot of work by hand will need done.
There is not a way to import the EPGP data right now, but that's an interesting idea. EPGP doesn't translate directly to a single number, it relies on all the others, so an importer is in order.

If you could upload the file from

WoW/WTF/Account/AccountName/SavedVariables/EPGP.lua (or whatever it's called), I would appreciate it.

If there isn't a file there called that, then look in WoW/WTF/Account/AccountName/RealmName/CharName/SavedVariables/EPGP.lua

--
It's all in the reflexes.
And by "upload" I mean "attach the file to this thread"

--
Quote by Chops
And by "upload" I mean "attach the file to this thread"

Ok, i'll do that, here you go.

Gave you the wrong file, that one has no data in it.

I can also export it to a text file if that helps.
Chops, did the data provided work for you?
I'm building the database by hand. How do I add points spent, without associating it with an item won?
I'm so sorry. Things have been crazy with the hardware upgrade, so my apologies.

I was thinking your best bet would be to make two adjustments for each player. One negative (For spent) and one positive (for earned).

You would do this in Admin > DKP Adjustments. I still plan on building an importer for EPGP (and for Ni-Karma, interestingly enough), but at the moment, those are not available.

--
Worked great.

Thanks
Quote by Chops
I still plan on building an importer for EPGP (and for Ni-Karma, interestingly enough), but at the moment, those are not available.

Did you ever come up with Ni-Karma support? It is being tossed around as a DKP system for us after the expansion pack.

--
Quaiche - Addon Author, Druid, and Guild Leader for Benevolent Thuggery on Dragonblight
How about an importer for EPGP.

Chops, i know it's been a while since we talked about this, but is there features now to support EPGP using weekly decay. GRSS support showing EP/GP not EP-GP. A way to import the wtf lua file for EPGP from the EPGP mod as maybe an alternative.

We are getting ready to renew our site and i'd like to know if there will be a value of adding the lootsystem to support what we need.
GRSS definitely shows EP/GP (it has for some time now).

An importer is definitely on the way. And the weekly decay mechanism is one of the big items for the "30 features in 30 days."

--

[Back to Index]