Password:

Forgot your password?
So i suppose i should post here instead of my forums

So i suppose i should post here instead of my forums
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

You read my mind! Wow you really pimped this thing out chops, yeah I was wondering how hard it would be to do those options or maybe have a couple of anchoring options for the whole top part. Like maybe if the banner was anchored to the top left then the stats would expand to fill in the top right, or if ppl wanted to anchor their banner pic to the top the stats and schedule would fill out the same width below the banner but b4 the menu's and news items, or maybe even the option to have the banner anchored top left and the stats and loggin box stacked on top of eachother next to the banner and have them expand as needed to fill it, or if you wanted to leave the loggin box their, have the option of having a "dude chops made this pimp ass template, sign up here" box. i know i definately wouldn't mind having an ad for dkpsystem.com on the top cuz you might need a filler there if you had a giant ass banner like ours. and the resizing thing would just be sweet.

But wow man you really did a nice job. I had a couple questions that i'll probably remember later, 1. is there a way i could get the item database populated, 2. could i get the item prices imported from pias' or do those need to be entered by one by one? Thx for the help man!

----
its the soulman
Thanx man! I added some auto-logo resizing stuff, as well as the ability to disable the stats and popular threads. I'm looking into how to make it a little more flexible to support things like people being able to use a full-length logo, and putting the other stuff under it, and other various layouts.

About your two questions:

1) I could add an option to just import a ton of big items.

and

2) I could certainly just dump all the item data from pias's site into yours manually, if you'd like.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
awesome! lets do both ;D

----
its the soulman

[Back to Index]