Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Support
Section of the Site DKP
Urgency (5 votes)
Rating (5 votes)
Description:
I am looking for a way to get have the DPK standings only look at the last 2-3 months for raid attendance or days attended. I have tried a couple different things but none of them worked.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
In this case, currently, you'll have to use the Raid Analysis.

Putting time limits on the current standings is something that is being planned for implementation.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I can not do that way because of what I put in the other thread.. I need to look at day% not a boss kill%. If I use boss kill I can have someone show up for 4 out of 5 days and only get 50% if the day they miss was on the first 5 bosses in SSC.
I'm bumping this up in priority.

--
I also need something very similar. We would like to implement a requirement that certain ranks must maintain a % of raids within a 30-day period, but I can't find a way to view that currently. So...doing so would require a manual effort with no way for Members to see their %.

Any hopes of a solution for this soon?
Don't forget that there is the "Raid Analysis" section for this. The request here is something to just make that functionality of the "Raid Analysis" embedded into the Current standings page.

--
My guild leader is getting very aggravated that 7day, 30day, 60day etc percentages are not available on the current standings page. He's tired of using Raid Analysis to look at these numbers. We do weekly rank changes based completely on these types of raid percentages.

He's talking about dropping dkpsystem.com as our DKP system he's that aggravated.. so I figured I should bump this since I'd prefer to stay personally.

--
I'm actually working on this right now, and it should be ready in a few days.

And by "a few days" I mean "a few days" and not "a few months".

--
Any updates?

--
Yeah, this was done. Notice the 30-, 60-, and 90-day standings tabs at the top of the Current Standings page. The ability to customize these numbers is coming. But this functionality was deployed a few weeks ago.

--
Sorry, didn't notice because .. with wrath we haven't had much use for DKP yet. Everything has been blanked out in prep for starting over.

Thanks for adding them. And we'll be happy when customization is added as my boss-man GL wants 7-day as well. He's never happy. ;-)

Thanks!

--

[Back to Index]